Where the filter element can be used?
The filter element has a wide range of applications. Let’s take you to know what production processes can use the filter element.
- Thermal power and nuclear power: oil purification of lubrication system, speed control system and bypass control system of gas turbine and boiler, and purification of feed pump, fan and dust removal system.
- Petrochemical: separation and recovery of products and intermediate products in the process of oil refining and chemical production, degranulation and filtration of oilfield injection water and natural gas.
- Railway internal combustion engine and generator: filtration of lubricating oil and engine oil.
- Various lifting and handling operations: engineering machinery such as lifting and loading, special vehicles such as fire fighting, maintenance and handling, ship’s cargo crane and windlass, blast furnace and steel-making equipment, ship lock, opening and closing device of ship door, lifting music pool and lifting stage of theater, various automatic transmission lines, etc.
- Various operation devices requiring force: hydraulic press, die casting, forming, rolling, calendering, stretching and shearing equipment for metal materials, chemical machinery such as plastic injection molding machine and plastic extruder, tractor, harvester and other agricultural and forestry machinery for cutting and mining, tunnel, mine and ground excavation equipment, Steering gear of various ships, etc.
- Metallurgy: used for filtration of hydraulic system of rolling mill and continuous caster and filtration of various lubricating equipment.
- Automobile engine and engineering machinery: air filter, oil filter, fuel filter for internal combustion engine, hydraulic oil filter, diesel filter and water filter for engineering machinery, ships and trucks.
- Mechanical processing equipment: lubrication system and compressed air purification of paper machinery, mining machinery, injection molding machine and large precision machinery, dust recovery and filtration of tobacco processing equipment and spraying equipment.
Let’s take the application of filter element in power plant as an example to illustrate the benefits of using filter element.
- The filter element can withstand high temperature and can work permanently at the specified temperature.
- The filter element is equipped with a handle, which is convenient for installation and disassembly.
- The warranty period is long.
- Accurate filtering accuracy can meet your reservation requirements.
- Enough corrugated folds can maintain sufficient flow capacity for a long time, and the filtering area is larger.
- The end cover and framework of the filter element are relatively thick and have sufficient strength, and the equipment will not be damaged due to the action of hydraulic pressure.
- Customized products can be processed according to your requirements.