Where can I buy PPS filter bags for chemical dedusting?
Characteristics of PPS needle felt dust filter bag:
1. The working temperature is 170 ℃, the short-term working temperature is 232 ℃, the melting point is 285 ℃, and the oxygen index is 34~35.
2. It can be used when the oxygen content is 15% or less.
3. Oxides containing sulfur in fuel or flue gas have been proved to be fibers with strong acid and alkali corrosion resistance and chemical resistance.
4. Where there is moisture in the flue.
5. Under the industrial and mining conditions of 190 ℃~232 ℃, when the ratio of air to cloth is up to 5:1 for online ash removal and 6:1 for offline ash removal, PPS filter bags have excellent performance records. PPS fiber has excellent thermoplasticity. PPS filter bag can be made into hot-melt bag,
Application: PPS needle felt dust filter bag is one of the main filter materials selected for pulse dust removal bag filter of coal-fired power plant boiler at present. PPS filter felt is an ideal filter material in pulse dust removers for filtering coal-fired boilers, garbage incinerators, dust collection treatment of power plant fly ash, etc. SFFILTER FILTER BAG FACTORY can perform various functional treatments on PPS needle felt filter bag according to different requirements of working conditions, such as water repellency, PTFE impregnation, coating, film covering, etc.