What are the types of filter bags?
As filter consumables, filter bags are widely used in industrial production, with large demand and good market prospect. In different industries, the types of filter bags required are different. Let’s learn about the types of filter bags.
If it is divided according to the shape of the filter bag, it can be divided into flat bags and round bags.
If it is divided according to the filtering method of the filter bag, there are two types: external filtering type and internal filtering type.
Liquid filter bag consumables can generally be divided into nylon, stainless steel, non-woven fabric and oil absorbent cotton. Filter bags can also be divided into four common types, such as nylon filter bags.
Particle filter bag, colloid filter bag and oil filter bag are classified according to the product type of liquid filter bag.
If the filter bag is divided according to the general specification, the filter bag can be divided into the following categories. Filter bag specifications include: bag 1 (180 * 450mm), bag 2 (180 * 810mm), bag 3 (110 * 280mm), bag 4 (110 * 380mm) and bag 5 (150 * 550mm)
The rapid development of modern filter bag industry and environmental protection also show new vitality. Generally speaking, environmental protection filter bags can be divided into the following categories:
- According to the temperature bearing capacity of dust removal filter bag, it is divided into high temperature type, medium temperature type and normal temperature type. Application fields: iron making plant, steel making plant, ferroalloy plant, refractory plant, foundry, power plant, cement plant, chemical plant, grain processing plant, carbon black plant, aluminum plant, etc.
- According to the way of air inlet and outlet, there are two kinds of environmental protection filter bags: lower air inlet, upper air outlet, upper air inlet and lower air outlet, and DC type (only limited to plate-shaped flat bags).
- According to the shape of the cross section of the environmental protection filter bag, it is divided into flat bag (trapezoidal and flat) and circular bag (cylindrical).
- According to the filtering mode of dust removal filter bag, it is divided into external filtering type and internal filtering type.
- According to the ash cleaning method, it can be divided into mechanical vibration, nozzle back blowing, chamber back blowing, vibration back blowing and pulse injection.