What are the requirements for coated dust removal cloth bags?
Requirements for membrane coated dust removal cloth bag filter material.
Dust removal cloth bag
- The surface of the filter cloth of the dust filter bag is flat, with good flatness in the natural state, and the fiber is connected evenly after needling. The surface will not be concave and convex, and no fiber particles will appear on the surface of the dust removal bag filter cloth.
- The surface of the filter cloth of the dust removal cloth bag needs to be singed properly. If it is light, there will be fibers exposed on the surface of the dust removal cloth bag, which will have an impact on the film covering. Heavy weight will make the dust removal cloth bag produce too many knots, and the surface of the dust removal cloth bag is not smooth and flat enough. After singeing, it should be treated. There should be no fiber particles on the surface of the dust removal cloth bag.
- As for the fiber composition of the fiber, the fiber of PPS dust removal bag must be from the same manufacturer, and its surface layer must be the same batch of PPS dust removal bag fiber from the same manufacturer, because different fibers have different melting points. It will seriously affect the hot melt bonding strength of the whole process.
- The breaking strength, elongation, thermal shrinkage and other performance indexes of the dust removal bag filter cloth must be uniform. The film covering is to stretch and flatten the filter cloth, so the fracture degree should be large enough and even. The elongation and thermal shrinkage shall be smaller, so that the filter cloth will not deform when the dust removal bag is stretched. When purchasing dust removal cloth bags, you need to purchase the same batch of dust removal cloth bags and filter cloth from the same manufacturer.
- The filter cloth thickness of the dust filter bag shall be as uniform as possible. Only when the four corners of the filter cloth of the dust removal bag are straightened during film covering; The membrane after coating will shrink uniformly with the rebound of the filter cloth. Uniformity is ensured. Net laying and needling are the main reasons that affect the uniformity of the filter cloth of the dust removal bag.
- Because there is a high-temperature heating process during film covering, the thermal stability of the filter cloth must be good, and the thermal shrinkage of the filter cloth must be small and uniform. In order to cover the film firmly, the thermal stability and thermal shrinkage must meet the requirements.
In the process of film covering, we cannot ignore any small problems, such as: no pollution, health problems of operating workers; Workers can’t paint nail polish and so on. Once there is pollution, the coating process will be affected. We are a professional pps filter bag manufacturer, supplier, company, wholesaler.