What are the filter bags for asphalt?
The dust removal filter bag used in the asphalt mixing plant is an important accessory of the supporting dust removal system, because the nature of the flue gas and dust produced by the asphalt mixing plant is very complex, the flue gas temperature is high, the concentration is large, and it is prone to acid condensation, and there are oily substances, which are easy to paste the cloth bag. These factors pose a threat to the operation of the bag filter and the normal work of the dust removal filter bag. A high-quality anti condensation anti paste bag type high-temperature and corrosion-resistant filter bag is needed. The dedusting facilities of asphalt mixing plant are generally a combination of cyclone and bag filter. High temperature flue gas is first added to the cyclone for primary filtration, and then added to the bag filter. The filtration effect is mainly borne by the bag filter. Therefore, the selection of dust removal cloth bag in asphalt mixing plant is particularly important.
Shanghai sffiltech Co., Ltd. through repeated experiments and research in production, believes that Nomex dust removal cloth bags and acrylic filter bags are particularly suitable for flue gas filtration in asphalt mixing plants.
Asphalt Plant Bag Filter—nomex filter bag
The nomex/aramid needle felt dust removal filter bag can be operated continuously at a temperature of 204 ℃ (the instantaneous temperature is 250 ℃) and can withstand repeated 250 ℃ instantaneous fluctuating temperature. At the same time, it has excellent dimensional stability. At the temperature of 250 ℃, it has only a thermal shrinkage of less than 1%, and has good high temperature stability. Good chemical resistance. It will not be affected by low concentration of acid and alkali and most hydrocarbons, and even a small amount of fluoride will not significantly corrode it. Metas filter material has been proved to be widely used in the field of high-temperature filtration, and can maintain high strength and high wear resistance after long-term use. We have the best 5 aramid filter bag.
Sffiltech nomex/aramid dust removal cloth bag is a professional dust removal cloth bag for asphalt mixing plant, which has the following characteristics:
1、 Excellent temperature resistance: it can operate continuously at the temperature of 204 ℃ (instantaneous temperature 240 ℃), and can withstand repeated instantaneous fluctuation temperature of 240 ℃.
2、 Excellent dimensional stability: only less than 1% heat shrinkage at 204 ℃, with good high temperature stability.
3、 Impressive fire resistance: decomposition and carbonization begin at 400 ℃, the limiting oxygen index (LOI) is 30, and it is neither spontaneous combustion nor combustion supporting.
4、 Good chemical resistance: low concentration of acid and alkali and most hydrocarbons will not affect it, and even a small amount of fluoride will not significantly corrode it.
Asphalt Plant Bag Filter—acrylic filter bag
Acrylic filter bag is a kind of synthetic fiber filter material with good hydrolysis resistance, which is suitable for continuous operation at 125 ℃ -140 ℃. It has good resistance to organic solvents, oxidants, inorganic and organic acids, and has good hydrolysis resistance.
Acrylic dust removal cloth bag has the following characteristics:
1. The continuous working temperature is 130 ℃, and the instantaneous working temperature does not exceed 140 ℃;
2. Good acid and alkaline resistance, pH value between 3-11;
3. The relative humidity is less than 30%, pay attention to oxidation.
Asphalt Plant Bag Filter–Film covered Nomex filter bag
1. High surface filtration efficiency. Industrial filter is usually a deep filter, which completes the filtration by building a dust layer on the surface of the filter material. The effective filtration time is long (about 10% of the whole filtration is required), the resistance is large, the efficiency is low, the blocking is incomplete, the reverse filtration pressure is large, the filtration times are large, the energy consumption is high, the service life is short, and the equipment covers a large area. Using the dust bag covered with membrane, the dust cannot pass through the filter material. It is surface filtration. Whether it is coarse or fine dust, it is deposited on the surface of the filter material, that is, the pore diameter of the membrane itself blocks the filtered material. There is no initial filtration period, and it is initially effective filtration, and it is in the filtration state for nearly 100% of the time.
2. Low voltage, high flux continuous operation. Once the traditional deep filtration filter material is put into use, the dust will permeate and establish a dust layer, and the permeability will decline rapidly. During filtration, the accumulated dust inside causes blockage, which increases the resistance of the pulse dust collector When the filter material deposited on the surface of the filter material reaches a certain thickness, the pressure of the filter material will always be kept at a very low level, the air flow will always be kept at a high level, and it can work continuously.
Characteristics of film covered dust removal filter bag:
1. Close to zero emission, which can meet the most stringent environmental standards.
2. The ash removal performance is good, which can provide higher air exchange capacity, and the pressure difference can be reduced by coating the dust bag.
3. Extend the service life of filter bags, reduce the cleaning times, and reduce the maintenance cost of equipment.
4. Increasing the air cloth ratio and using a smaller vacuum cleaner can reduce the power consumption in case of pressure difference.
5. The reduction of investment and operation cost of coated dust bags will bring better economic benefits to users.