What are the common cutting methods of dust removal cloth?
What are the common cutting methods of dust removal cloth? SFFILTECH filter material will tell you that there are three cutting methods for dust filter cloth:
1. No edge sealing (cold cutting): it is mainly cut directly by electric scissors. This cutting method is easy to produce lint, and it cannot be cleaned after cutting. During the wiping process, a large amount of cloth scraps will be generated on the edge, without cleanliness. Generally, it is not recommended to use.
2. Laser cutting: through the instantaneous high-temperature melting of the laser, the edge sealing is better and the lint will not be removed. After cutting, the net spraying and cleaning can be done, so that the product can reach a high dust-free standard. The disadvantage is that the edge will be slightly hard because it is broken. Attention should be paid to the wiping process. 75% of the market uses this kind of edge sealing.
3. Ultrasonic edge banding: through the vibration generated by the ultrasonic vibration unit (vibrator) (converting electrical energy into mechanical energy), heat is transferred through horn (welding head), and then the fabric is crushed by the cutter. This kind of edge banding is a perfect way of cutting clean cloth at present. The edge banding effect is good and the edge will not be hard. However, the cost of this cutting method is too high, and the market share is about 15%.
The dust removal bag shall be installed correctly and carefully. The installation method of external filter bag
1 adjacent filter bags shall not collide with each other.
2. The filter bag and the frame shall be correctly matched, and the frame shall be straight without burrs.
3 the bag mouth and perforated plate shall be reliably sealed and fixed.
4 the filter bag is suspended vertically under the perforated plate.
Installation method of internal filter bag
1 the upper end of the filter bag is equipped with a bag cap and hung on the cross beam of the dust collector through a hanging device. The lower end is reliably sealed and fixed with the lower bag.
2. All accessories (anti collapse ring) in the filter bag shall be matched correctly, and all accessories shall be free of burrs or fractures.
3.The tension of the filter bag shall be adjusted to the specified value to ensure that the filter bag is not loose and falling off during filtration and back blowing, and it shall be adjusted again one week and one month after use.
These are the recommendations given by the filter bag manufacturers. In addition, we have a wide range of filter media, such as ptfe filter cloth and glass fiber cloth, etc.