What are the characteristics of the degreasing filter bag?
The core of the degreasing filter bag is made of 100% pure polypropylene by multi-layer melt blowing. The melt blown polypropylene is lipophilic. The filter cloth formed by the melt blown polypropylene has the performance of absorbing grease and has better degreasing and filtering efficiency. The oil removal filter bag is designed to remove the trace oil in the liquid. The extremely fine fibers in the filter layer can capture the oil molecules by using the large tension, and can intercept the fine particles in the liquid at the same time. High efficiency material can absorb oil 20 times of its own weight. Wholesale Price degreasing filter bag supplier.
Filter bag material and advantages
|Bag’s body||PP/PEr||1 #||180 * 450mm||It has strong dirt holding capacity, large flow and high pressure resistance.|
|2#||180 * 810mm||It is easy to operate, with strong corrosion resistance and good temperature resistance.|
|Bag ring||Stainless steel/PP||3#||102 * 209mm||It has high retention rate, low cost and wide application range.|
|4#||102 * 355mm||acid and alkali resistant, 150 ℃ temperature resistant non-woven fiber, Depth filtration precision range is 0.5~600 μ m|
Melt blown polypropylene oil absorbent cotton has excellent hydrophobicity and lipophilicity, with fast oil absorption speed and large oil absorption (15-20 times of self weight and less than 0.1 times of water absorption). Good resistance to acid and alkali, organic solvent, bending and tensile strength. Remove traces of non emulsified hydrocarbons from the liquid. This filter bag can not only remove oil, but also remove particles of different grades as required.
Oil removal filter bag
1. The oil absorbing filter bag has many characteristics, such as high dirt holding capacity, strong corrosion resistance, good temperature resistance, large flow, convenient operation, long service life, no fiber shedding, etc.
2. Use of oil absorbing filter bag: various coating equipment top cotton filtration and frame type and bag type filters are suitable for fine chemical industry, oil products, food and medicine, water treatment and other occasions.
3. The oil absorbing filter bag is designed to remove the trace oil in the liquid. The extremely fine fibers in the filter layer can capture the oil molecules by using the large tension, and can intercept the fine particles in the liquid at the same time. High efficiency material can absorb oil 20 times of its own weight.
Features of oil removal filter bag
1. High efficiency oil absorption capacity, which can quickly absorb all kinds of grease up to 23 times the weight of its own materials
2. All of them use sanitary capillary fiber filter materials that meet FDA requirements, without silicon pollution
3. Multilayer composite deep filter structure
4. Double utility. Oil absorption and impurities interception
5.1~100 μ m precision range, nominal precision
6. High efficient and leak proof patented plastic sealing ring is used
7. Extensive chemical compatibility of filter materials
8. The surface of filter material is treated with professional anti fiber free treatment
9. Large slag cutting capacity and long service life
10. The replacement pressure difference is 0.10MPa, which should not exceed 0.16MPaLCR oil absorption filter bag in the application of electrophoretic coating in the automobile manufacturing process; At the same time of improving the filtering quality, the silicone oil component in the tank liquid can be rapidly and effectively removed to avoid the formation of shrinkage cavity; The special design does not intercept the pigment composition in the paint solution.
The oil absorption filter bag is a multi-layer structure consisting of filter felt, oil absorption layer and protective mesh layer. It is specially made for certain industries, such as automobile manufacturing, component manufacturing, chemical process, wastewater treatment and metal casting industry. It can not only remove oil, but also filter particles of different sizes as required.
To select a correct filtering system, first of all, it is necessary to understand the large flow, viscosity and impurity content of the filtered medium, as well as the operating pressure, temperature, impurity particle size distribution, chemical properties of the medium, and the type and size of piping, and then select the corresponding filter and filter bag. Select the matched filter bag and then select the filter (according to the bag filter product catalog).
The 3 best filter bags in China.