Manufacture of Bag Cage of Boiler Bag Filter
Dust removal bag cage is the key configuration of bag filter, so whether the production process is the key factor to determine the performance of dust removal framework, with good performance and good use effect. Dust removal framework material our factory always adopts cold drawn steel wire or stainless steel wire with sufficient strength and stiffness. Our raw material is φ after several processes of wire drawing machine, 6.5mm wire rod is drawn into 3mm, 3.2, 3.5, 3.8, 4.0 and other diameter specifications required by customers.
Professional equipment such as high-frequency welding machine, straightening machine and automatic looping machine specially used to make dust removal framework are used. After the size of wire and ring is adjusted according to the specification and model of dust removal framework, it is welded and formed at one time. Usually, it is made into 8 wires with wire diameter of 3.5 or 3.8 mm, and other specifications and models are customized. Surface treatment includes galvanizing, plastic spraying and other treatment methods.
The production of dust removal bag cage is simply summarized as follows: wire drawing, straightening and cutting, support ring, support ring welding, skeleton threading, weld junction, weld bottom, acid pickling, electroplating and drying. This is the production process of dust removal framework. Because there are a lot of oil stains on carbon steel wire or stainless steel wire, pickling and l phosphating should be carried out for decontamination and rust removal before use.
- The processed bag cage is immersed in the degreasing tank for 15 minutes to remove the oil on the surface of the bag cage.
- Take out the bag cage from the degreasing tank and put it into the cleaning tank for soaking, which is to remove the degreasing agent on the bag cage.
- Take out the bag cage from the cleaning tank and put it into the derusting tank for derusting treatment. The purpose is to remove the metal oxide layer on the bag cage and enhance the adsorption capacity.
- Take out the cage bone from the derusting tank and put it into the phosphating tank for phosphating treatment, in order to enhance the adhesion of the bag and cage surface.
- Put the processed bag cage into the oven and set the temperature to $2100 ℃ for drying for 20-30 minutes to remove the water on the bag cage and keep the bag cage dry.
- After drying, the skeleton shall be sprayed, and the coating thickness is generally between 60 microns and 100 microns
- Put the sprayed bag cage into the oven and set the temperature to $2220 ℃ for 120 minutes. After that, keep $2200 ℃ for 30 minutes of heat setting. The bag cage is naturally Lengque, that is, the bag cage process is completed.
Our dust removal filter bag cage factory strictly controls the production process of dust removal bag cage, and tries to make every step of the process flawless. Facts have proved that the finished skeleton has good quality, good performance and longer service life.
We provide silicone dust bag cage, galvanized silicone bag cage, stainless steel bag cage and carbon steel bag cage of dust collector.