How to make the filter bag more useful
Because air often leaks into the shell of the filter bag, the temperature of the gas in the bag chamber is lower than the dew point, and the filter bag will be affected by moisture, so that the dust is not loosely attached to the filter bag, but adhesively attached to the filter bag, blocking the fabric holes, forming a dust removal failure, causing the pressure drop of the dust collector to be too large and unable to continue to work. Some paste bags cannot be removed. To prevent condensation, it is necessary to keep the temperature of the gas in the dust collector and its system all over the place 25 ~ 35 ° C higher than its dew point (for example, the dew point temperature of the kiln mill integrated machine is 58 ° C, and the working temperature should be above 90 ° C), so as to ensure the good application effect of the filter bag. The method is as follows:
1) Add raw material stacking shed. In cement production, the water content of various raw materials, fuels and mixtures is different. If placed in a fixed shed to prevent rain, the water content of materials can be greatly reduced, which is a useful method to reduce the water content of materials. This situation is common in cement plants in the south of China, but some of the material sheds are too small and some are not. Therefore, it is difficult to use the bag type dust collector.
2) Reduce air leakage. The air leakage of some gaps of the dust collector body and the air leakage of the bag type dust collector body shall be controlled below 3.5%. The air leakage of the process equipment in the dust remover system, such as the air leakage of the closed ash discharge valve at the discharge port of the ball mill, the air leakage of the closed ash discharge valve under the dust remover, and the joint of the pipe flange, are often ignored by the protection management personnel. Therefore, the unnecessary air leakage is increased and the working conditions of the bag type dust remover are deteriorated.
3) The dust containing gas shall be evenly distributed in the dust collector to prevent the occurrence of vortex at the corners and reduce the amount of gas passing through the dust collector to form local low temperature and dew condensation.
4) Do a good job in heat preservation and rain prevention of dust collector, pipeline and other places. Practice has proved that a good insulation method can make the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet of the bag filter very small, which is a useful method to prevent condensation.
5) Adopt proper heating method. If far-infrared electric heaters and electric heaters are installed in the dust remover, or radiators are added in the bag room, the flue gas temperature of the main machine can be properly increased.
6) Strengthen the temperature monitoring of the dust collector and the dust removal system, so as to grasp the operating conditions of the bag type dust collector and prevent dew condensation.
Our company has an independent brand of sffiltech, which is a filter bag manufacturer. We can also process other filter bag brands.
The main products are dust removal filter bags: polyester filter bags, Nomex filter bags, acrylic filter bags, glass fiber filter bags, P84 filter bags, PTFE filter bags, PPS filter bags, FMS filter bags, star filter bags, other special material filter bags, and special shape filter bags.
Liquid filter bag: PP filter bag, PE filter bag, nylon filter bag, anode filter bag, Aquarium filter bag