How to classify filter bags？
Type of filter bag:
It mainly includes two types: liquid filter bag and gas filter bag. As the filter element, the filter bag is a key link in the filtering process. The quality of the filter bag depends on the filtering effect of the customer to a certain extent, which can meet the application in various fields.
Liquid filter bag
The bag sealing ring can have stainless steel ring, galvanized iron ring and polypropylene plastic ring, including various bag bottom and top designs. The liquid rigid ring seam filter bag has the following advantages:
1. High speed industrial sewing machine without silicon oil desuperheating will not cause silicon oil pollution.
2. There is no high bulge at the sealing seam after improvement, resulting in side leakage without pinholes, resulting in side leakage
3. The labels on the filter bag indicating the commodity model and specification shall be easy to remove, so as to avoid the identification of the filter bag in use and the pollution of the ink to the filtrate.
4. Filter precision range from 0.5 μ M to 300 microns, the material is divided into polyester and polypropylene filter bag.
5. Argon arc welding technology for stainless steel and galvanized iron ring. The diameter deviation is only less than 0.5mm, and the level deviation is less than 0.2mm. The filter bag made of this type of rigid ring can be installed on the equipment to improve the sealing level and reduce the probability of side leakage.
Application of liquid filter bag products: It is suitable for filtering general industrial liquid such as electroplating E, D paint, ink, paint, food and other chemical solutions; Acid and alkali resistant fibers have high impact toughness and can be used repeatedly.