Can the filter bag be cleaned?
The ring mouth of liquid filter bag can have stainless steel ring mouth, PP ring mouth and PE plastic ring mouth, including various designs of bag bottom and bag top. The filtrate filtering surface of the liquid filter bag is subject to special singeing treatment, which not only effectively prevents the fiber from separating and polluting the filtrate, but also avoids the excessive blockage of the filter hole caused by the traditional rolling treatment and shortens the service life of the filter bag. All raw materials are white without any special bleaching and dyeing treatment, which fully meets the environmental protection standards. Moreover, due to the three-dimensional filter layer of needle felt, when the liquid flows through the filter bag, the particles will stay on the inner wall surface and deep layer of the liquid filter bag due to the deep filtration mechanism, which has high capture efficiency for solid or colloidal particles. The uniform thickness, stable opening rate and sufficient strength of the needle felt make the efficiency of the filter bag stable and the application time longer. Five thread double needle sewing ensures the best filtration guarantee for each liquid filter bag. It has a wide range of applications and is suitable for liquid filtration in various industries.
Let’s talk about the cleaning method of filter bag:
- Ordinary chemistry: remove the filter bag, shake it gently, pour out the dust and foreign matters in the filter bag, soak it in drinking water for no more than 20 minutes, remove it, wash it with drinking water and gently pat it until the cleaning water is clear. After drying flat in the clean area, carefully check the filter bag. If it is damaged, replace the filter bag in time.
- Cephalosporins: remove the filter bag, put it into the prepared 1% sodium carbonate solution, soak it for 10 minutes, inactivate it, remove it, remove the foreign matters in the bag, wash it with drinking water and gently pat it until the cleaning water is clear. After drying flat in a clean area, carefully check the filter bag. If it is damaged, replace the filter bag in time.
- Primary and medium efficiency filters shall be cleaned and dried indoors. Filter bags that are not used temporarily shall be put into clean plastic bags after cleaning and sealed for storage.
- The primary and intermediate efficiency filters in each workshop are special and shall not be used interchangeably. The primary and intermediate efficiency filters in each workshop shall be cleaned, dried and stored separately.
- The primary and intermediate efficiency filters for the production of cephalosporins shall be dedicated and shall not be exchanged or exchanged with the primary and intermediate efficiency filters for the production of ordinary chemicals.
- When the initial pressure difference of clean primary and intermediate efficiency filters is less than the original initial pressure difference of the filter, the filter bag cannot be used anymore and should be eliminated.